FINANCE ASSISTANTS PLEASE READ ON...................
I am currently seeking a Finance Assistant to work with one of my long standing clients based in Colchester. They are looking for someone who has a hands-on approach to accounts and strong attention to detail as the accounts volume is not only large it's also complex. The ideal candidate will need Sage 50 and Microsoft skills and know both the purchase and sales side of business. The office is extremely busy with plenty of variety and scope.
• Raising Purchase Orders for the Project Managers
• Entering supplier and subcontractor invoices through Sage 50
• Liaising with suppliers, subcontractors and engineers
• Supplier Statement reconciliation
• Setting up suppliers and projects on Sage
• Managing an email inbox and answering the telephone
• Sales Invoicing
• Credit control
• Day to day office administration as required
• Sage 50 experience
• Team player, willing to take on adhoc tasks
• Strong work ethic
• Sense of humour/personality that will fit within the team
If you have experience similar to the above then please click on the link below to apply