VAT Contracts Assistant
VAT Contracts Assistant - Hampshire -2 Month Contract - £118 p/d
ARM have an exciting opportunity for a VAT Contracts Assistant to join a government organisation on an initial 2 Month Contract. This role will be fully remote working.
This primary requirement will be to clear a backlog of contracts which the agency has not been reclaiming VAT. There is a large quantity of contracts which fit under the HMRC Contracted Out Services (COS) Headings and have been incorrectly inputted onto the system and VAT hasn't been reclaimed. The individual who takes this role will need to look at the contracts, ascertain which COS heading the contract fits under and gain authorisation to change.
- Review all contracts
- Compare contracts to Contracted Out Services
- Input a system going forward to ensure there is no future backlog
- Liaise with business areas to establish relationships and discuss projects for each contract
- Extract contracts from system
- good working knowledge of VAT
- understanding of contracts and payment terms
- good working knowledge of excel
- working knowledge of finance accounting systems
This vacancy is being advertised by Advanced Resource Managers. ARM is a specialist talent acquisition and management consultancy. We provide technical contingency recruitment and a portfolio of more complex resource solutions.
Our specialist recruitment divisions cover the entire technical arena, including some of the most economically and strategically important industries in the UK and the world today. We will never send your CV without your permission.