Payroll and Benefits Advisor
Key Responsibilies are (not limited to):
1. Payroll Run
• Process Payroll activities with a high degree of specialism in Time Management and/or Benefits.
• Ensure that all payroll activities are carried out as per business requirements meeting all deadlines.
2. Tax and NI
• Coordinate Tax and National Insurance checks and internal audits
• Implement Measures resulting from audit activities
• Ensure Accurate records are maintained relating to P11D and timely submission to HMRC
• To ensure consistent application of guidelines and regulations as well as compliance with statute and legislation.
3. Query Management
• Ensure all queries sent to nominated mailboxes are resolved within the given Service level agreement.
4. Other Audits and Compliance
• Support any audits by providing required data, answering questions and completing necessary follow ups to ensure a successful audit.
5. Working Time Models
• Provide advice in preparation phases of new working time models and shift patterns in respect to any technical issues surrounding the implementation of new models in HR systems. To ensure that all system specific factors have been accounted for in the implementation of new working time models and to ensure the consistent application of guidelines and regulations.
6. Payroll Accuracy
• Monitor accuracy of payroll data - i.e. the correct and accurate administration of deductions and allowances by the service provider to ensure that all payroll data is accurate as dictated by company guidelines and policies as well as relevant employment legislation.
7. HR System Responsibility
• Act as key user in testing of new system requirements or updates.
• Ensure any system errors found in the course of BAU are raised to the correct channels for investigation and resolution. Ensure team are aware of issues and resolution.
• To ensure the HR Systems are fully up to date, compliant and functioning as expected
8. OFK/Ireland Payroll
• Input All employee data changes which impact the senior executives' pay on a monthly basis.
• Ensure thorough checks are completed and inputs are accurate to ensure that all senior executives /employees are paid accurately and on time.
• Liase with the HRM on ad-hoc queries e.g. reporting, query management, submission of shares.
• Support the administration of benefits topics e.g. Cycle to Work, Pension Renewal, Choices.
• Ensure P11D's are accurate and submitted on time.
10. Technical Expertise
• Provide technical expertise to HRM and internal departments to ensure consistent adherence to guidelines and policies.
• Ensure process documentation is created and kept up to date at all times.
Barclay Meade acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Barclay Meade and may assist with processing your application.