Ashley Kate are pleased to be supporting our client in Northampton who are looking for a new Management Accountant for their finance team.
The role will initially start as a 6 month contract role but with a view to this becoming a permanent role for the right candidate.
The Management Accountant will work as part of an on site finance team, based at the client site in Northampton, alongside a group of ledger clerks, finance assistants, finance manager and finance director.
The purpose of the role is to produce management accounts for designated Companies and departments, control and reconciliation of balance sheet nominal accounts, together with additional accountancy support and ad hoc projects, as required.
The new Management Accountant should be part or fully CIMA/ACCA qualified and the salary will depend on the successful candidates experience, between £30,000 and £40,000.
The main responsibilities for the Management Accountant include;
• Timely and accurate preparation of monthly management accounts for the commercial departments
• Forecasts and Budgets, preparation and presentation
• Timely and accurate preparation of monthly management accounts
• Support projects and analytical reviews across the commercial departments, corporate services and the business as required
• To provide timely & accurate cash flow analysis for the business
• Reconcile and post the Sagepay income account
• Monthly reconciliation of the balance sheet accounts for group of companies
• To provide support & guidance to the wider finance team
• Completion of the company quarterly VAT return
The role will be remotely on-boarded initially and candidates should be able to return to the clients offices in Northampton as soon as possible.
The working hours are Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5.00pm with 1 hour unpaid lunch break.
The client is looking for someone who can start fairly quickly so please contact Scott Gregory at Ashley Kate to apply