Hatton Academies Trust, Wellingborough, Northants
25 hours per week, 38.6 weeks per year (term time + 3 days)
NJC Scale Point 4 to 7, (£18,933 to £20,092 FTE) Actual Salary £10,888 to £11,555 per annum
We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic person to support with data entry and maintenance of the sales, purchase and general ledgers. The post holder will process income and expenditure relating to school trips, process petty cash claims and record & bank all income received at the academy. Good interpersonal skills are required to provide an excellent service to customers, parents and suppliers. Applications are welcome from candidates with finance experience or someone who is committed to their personal development with the aim of attaining an accountancy qualification.
If you have:-
- a Level 2 qualifications in English and Mathematics
- good IT skills (eg Word, Excel, databases)
- recent data entry and processing experience
- excellent mathematical and financial problem solving skills
- good interpersonal skills with the commitment to deliver a first class service to internal and external customers
we would love to hear from you.
We offer you:
- very supportive colleagues
- excellent personal development opportunities
- continuous Local Government Service if applicable (subject to verification)
Closing date for receipt of applications: 9.00am Friday 26th February 2021
APPLICATIONS MUST BE MADE ON THE HATTON ACADEMIES TRUST APPLICATION FORM - WE ARE UNABLE TO ACCEPT APPLICATIONS BY CV ONLY
Education without limits; Integrity at all times
We are an Equal Opportunities employer and welcome applications from appropriately qualified persons regardless of gender, race, religion, disability or age. Hatton Academies Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All successful applicants are required to complete an enhanced Disclosure Bureau Service check and any offer of employment will be subject to satisfactory references and occupational health clearance.