- Full Time
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Short-term cash flow forecasting for the USA organization, including incorporating Global organization cash flows.
• Multi-year cash flow modeling for the global organization.
• Involvement in Treasury tasks as needed, including tracking of Interest rate swaps, Currency swaps, and assigned transactional needs.
• Working capital modeling and analysis on a global basis.
• Creation of communication tools and in-depth analyses to support our investor relations.
• Support of risk management analyses to support review and renewal of insurance policies.
• Provides ad hoc analysis to the Treasury Team (including CFO) and participates in special cross-functional projects as needed.
• BS/BA in finance, accounting, or economics.
• 5+ years of work experience in an analytical Finance role & Treasury experience preferred.
• Proficient in business analytics and financial modeling.
• Must have advanced knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint.
• Experience in SAP preferred.
• Critical thinking skills and the ability to challenge the status quo for the good of the organization are required.
• Requires strong communication skills, both orally and written.
• Ability to cultivate and maintain positive relationships with all levels of management and across a global organization
• Strong attention to detail and ability to work independently.
• Highly self-motivated with the ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, and manage changing priorities.