2Go Products, LLC is an international direct-to-consumer eCommerce company based in San Diego, California. We design, manufacture, market and sell various consumer products through online retailers like Amazon, Walmart, Target, and Best Buy. It is our mission to provide innovative and affordable items that can upgrade every household. As we expand, we are looking for highly skilled and talented members to join our team to scale growth and optimize operations. We truly believe a collaborative and team oriented environment can deliver extraordinary results. We offer competitive pay and a full benefits package including health insurance, 401k match, on-site gym, fully stocked kitchen, paid time off and holidays, and more.
We are looking for a financial advisor and consultant with a CPA license to manage financials and tax planning for an international e-commerce company. You'll be responsible for preparing, reviewing and analyzing financial reports for our company. Our ideal candidate has in-depth knowledge of bookkeeping, auditing and budgeting procedures. You should be able to monitor daily transactions and recommend ways we can improve our financial health. Previous work experience, along with a degree in Accounting and a CPA qualification is required for this role. Ultimately, you will play a vital role in our company's financial operations, ensuring compliance with the law and accuracy in accounting.
- Prepare tax returns, payments, and reports
- Tax planning and preparing tax documents
- Research challenging tax issues and explore solutions to determine best strategies
- Compile and analyze financial statements
- Manage budgeting and forecasting
- Perform regular, detailed audits to ensure accuracy in financial documents, expenditures and investments
- Monitor bookkeeping activities regularly
- Establish accounting policies and procedures
- Stay informed on industry developments and changes in regulations
- Bachelor's degree or higher from reputable institution in Accounting or related field
- CPA certification
- Ability to interpret and analyze financial statements and periodicals
- Thorough knowledge of accounting and financial procedures
- Ability to handle confidential information
- Working knowledge of best accounting practices and advanced mathematical skills
- Preferred** Fluent in Chinese to communicate with office in China
**Must be located in San Diego, California and be available to commute to office.
2Go Products, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.