Another Source's client, Sabey Corporation is recruiting a Financial Analyst to join their Ashburn, VA team. Sabey Data Centers is one of the oldest and largest privately-owned multi-tenant data center owner/developer/operators in the world.
Is This Job for Me?
This position will support the Director of Finance on all aspects of Sabey Data Center (SDC) past, current and proposed operations (including proposed new business) specifically as defined below. The position coordinates with the Sabey Corporation Accounting Department and the reporting group within National Real Estate Advisors (National), SDC's equity partner. The Financial Analyst reports directly to the Director of Finance.
Main Duties Responsibilities:
- Manage and maintain internal discount cash flow model for quarterly business valuation. Specifically, collect from internal sources changes to modeling assumptions on a quarterly basis, input changes, and reporting on resulting changes in valuation.
- Provide accounting and financial expertise during the quarterly and annual budgeting process
- Analyze performance data to budget/forecast/trend
- Support internal and external property appraisal s
- Prepare financial summaries for the SDC Management Team and the Board of Directors
- Analyze new deals and renewals to determine profitability and yield for the leasing team
- Conduct market research for new markets and competitive analysis
- Analyze and create financial models for potential acquisitions or other development opportunities
- Generate and report on leasing metrics from SalesForce for SDC Management Team
- Embody Sabey core values .
- Other- Special projects as assigned .
What Will Make You Successful?
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, or a directly related field.
- 1 - 3 years of experience in a financial analyst position or a similar role preferred.
- Experience with real estate finance preferred.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Suite. Strong Excel skills, including financial modeling, required.
- Ability to interface with technology and operate a computer .
- Ability to interact with all levels of Sabey employees, communicate effectively, and maintain professional relationships .
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment .
- Financial analysis skill and understanding of concepts such as NPV and IRR .
- Strong communication and analytical skills - must be able to demonstrate critical thinking and quantitative reasoning .
- Advanced knowledge of the English Language - ability to demonstrate excellent written and verbal comprehension and expression .
- Strong data analysis capabilities .
- Project management skills - must be able to manage multiple time sensitive projects simultaneously .
- Self-motivated and ability to work well both independently and collaboratively with team .
Sabey offers highly competitive wages based on education and work experience. We also offer a competitive benefits program that includes a 401(k) plan, health and dental insurance, voluntary vision, short term disability, life insurance and paid time off.
Sabey Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug-Free Workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status, such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age.
Another Source works with their clients, on a retained project basis, to maximize the recruiting process. To learn more about Another Source visit www.anothersource.com