Senior Tax Associate Corporate/Commercial
Once you join the team, you will become well-acquainted with our core values: Best-in-Class, Stewardship, Independence, Seamlessness, and Transparency. These are the qualities that define Andersen professionals.
Know that through our sustained growth and best-in-class service, we offer substantial long-term career opportunities and the tools necessary to be an emerging leader. If you want to be a part of a growing and exciting organization, then consider your opportunities with Andersen - a name from the past, a firm for the future.
As a member of the Commercial practice, Senior Associates participate in the tax planning and consulting process for a variety of clients, from fast growing early-stage to large multinational public companies. Seniors will be responsible for the preparation and review of tax returns and ASC 740 tax provision work, as well as managing the work product of Experienced Associates on various engagements. Senior Associates must possess strong technical knowledge of tax planning, consulting, and compliance for both federal and state tax. Senior Associates interact heavily with management on a day-to-day basis and are expected to assist Managers in identifying and researching various client issues, and regularly communicate with clients.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree required;
- Accounting, Finance, Economics or related degree preferred, minimum GPA of 3.0;
- Advanced credential preferred (i.e. CPA, JD);
- At least 3 years relevant work experience, preferably with a tax accounting firm;
- Strong leadership, multitasking and organizational skills;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Ability to interact with, and gain respect of, all levels of internal and client personnel;
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills;
- Proficient use of technology including MS Excel and tax preparation software; and
- Strong attention to detail.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
Andersen welcomes and encourages workforce diversity. We are an equal opportunity employer. Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, sexual orientation (including gender identity and gender expression), mental disability, physical disability, sex/gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), age, marital status, military status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws or regulations. All qualified individuals, including those with criminal histories, will be considered in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. Additionally, we make every effort to provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities.
ANDERSEN TAX LLC NOTICE FOR JOB APPLICANTS