Cyber Battle Lab: Security Auditor (CS-SP Auditor (CS-AU)) BLCSE
IDS believes in resolving conflict, building innovative approaches to do so. Combining operational expertise with an intimate understanding of today's greatest challenges, we bring our customers the solutions required for success in a complex and multidimensional world. IDS tailors solutions for a diverse range of government, military, nonprofit, and public-sector clients. Outstanding past performance built IDS's reputation as the leading provider of support for multifaceted operations.
IDS is looking for a Security Auditor (CS-AU) BLCSE for the Cyber Battle Lab (CBL) program. The mission of the CBL is to provide overall direction, oversight, vertical and horizontal integration of CO, DODIN-A, and EW activities focused on the development of a Multi-Domain Operations (MDO) Force (2028 - 2035) for the Army as defined by the Army Modernization Strategy (AMS), guided by the Annual Mission Guidance (AMG), and sanctioned by the AFC.
The role is contingent upon award and will be located at Fort Gordon, Georgia.
- Monitoring through investigative research, forensic examination, internet monitoring and formal reporting.
- Bachelor's degree with a minimum of two (2) years of related technical experience. Additional training, certification, and/or years of relevant technical experience may be substituted for a degree.
- Solid understanding of Microsoft operating systems and networking.
- Significant knowledge of particular CS tools, tactics, techniques, and procedures which support their compliance tests.
- On day one, contractor must have baseline certification requirement to include either CISA (preferred) or GSNA or CEH or CSA+. Within 6 months of assignment to position the contractor must have CISA** or GSNA or cyber/information/network security advanced degrees approved by the IAM/COR.
- Hold an active Secret clearance.
- Health and Well-being - 100% of employee medical and other insurance premiums are paid by IDS.
- Financial Future - 401(k) with an industry leading match and no waiting period. You are fully vested in all contributions from the start.
- Paid Leave - Generous time off accruals for you to take paid leave, totaling five weeks.
- Professional Development - networking opportunities, informal mentoring, education reimbursement and access to thousands of online professional development resources.
- Casual, fun, and supportive work environment with all the tools and amenities you need to thrive.
Employee may be required to occasionally lift and/or move moderate amounts of weight, typically less than 20 pounds. Regular and predictable attendance is essential.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by federal, state, and local law.
If you are unable to apply through the portal and need to speak to someone about necessary accommodations to apply, please email and we will follow up with you. Do not submit resumes and applications through this email.
Powered by JazzHR