Assistant Corporate Controller and Director of Financial Reporting
Here are the requirements and a brief description of the role my client is seeking to fill:
* Must have at least 10-15 years of experience with a Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance or business related field
* Manufacturing industry experience is required
* CPA (Certified Public Accountant) designation is required
* Current or prior public accounting experience is required
* Lead timely and accurate preparation of SEC filings, including 10-K and 10-Q, which must comply with SEC rules and regulations
* Lead the audit committee meetings and active participation on an audit committee
* Lead and oversee the Sarbanes Oxley 404 (SOX 404) process including updating process narratives and key controls
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills are required; Must be a self-starter who is able to drive results
If you or someone you know fit the above requirements, please respond to me with your updated resume and we will schedule time to talk.
Thank you for your consideration!
Anna Kroner, President