Promotional Pricing Specialist
Essential Job Functions
- Analyze and proof all promotional sale events, flyers and signage for optimal pricing and compliance.
- Accurately build and execute all promotional event pricing through O'Reilly systems prior to deadlines.
- Report and distribute both pre and post event profitability and analysis.
- Communicate promotional event pricing within Pricing and other departments.
- Update retail price change labels; assist and coordinate with stores and/or necessary departments.
- Review, accrue, and invoice all vendor support agreements.
- Generate and execute all clearance and markdown pricing.
- Communicate and support stores with promotion and price label issues.
- Assist the Vice President of Pricing with projects and meeting deadlines.
Skills and Qualifications
- Thorough knowledge of store merchandise functions.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products.
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- Extreme attention to detail.
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills.
All full time team members are eligible for a benefits package that is designed to offer convenience and security to our team members and their families. Programs, resources and benefit eligibility varies based on employment status, average hours worked, location and length of service. For detailed benefits info, please click here or type in your browser.