Credit Analyst- CML Lending Team
- Provide support to the Lending Team in managing its commercial loan portfolio.
- Effectively and comprehensively research, analyze and underwrite CRE and C&I loans for a variety of geographic locations and industries. Types of loans include CRE purchase, refinance, mortgages, construction and renovation loans, as well as term loans, lines of credit, asset-based, and equipment finance for all industries, incorporating bank policy and federal regulations into each analysis.
- Calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, ratios, commissions and percent.
- Present analysis to senior management and various loan committees for approval.
- Present loan request to loan committee for approval as necessary.
- Daily customer contact for information gathering as necessary.
- Order credit reports and searches.
- May prepare commitment letters, follow up with customers on past due loans, order loan documents and clear exception items.
- Manage customer data using Baker Hill software.
- Manage loan maturity list for timely renewal.
- Periodically follow up with customers, inspectors and accountants regarding required documentation or questions.
- Bachelor's Degree with a minimum combined 9 credits in Accounting and Finance
- Minimum 1 year experience in a bank training program or RMA credit training program, including analysis and cash flow preparation
- Prior experience in analyzing and underwriting CRE and C&I loans for a variety of geographic locations and industries.
- Ability to order and understand personal credit reports, business credit reports and searches.
- Experience and ability to work in a financial spreading system equivalent to Baker Hill
- Broad knowledge of such fields as accounting, marketing, business administration, finance, etc.
- Ability to effectively communicate information and respond to questions in person-to-person and small group situations with customers, clients, general public and other employees of the organization
- Critical thinking skills and independent thinking
- Effectively communicate information and respond to questions in one-on-one and small group situations with customers, clients, general public, professionals and internal employees of the organization.
- Must be bondable
All Lakeland Bank employees must be bondable. FBI background checks are required to confirm eligibility for bonding. Note: A guilty plea or criminal conviction will not necessarily preclude employment at Lakeland Bank.
Lakeland Bank is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, genetic information, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Monday- Friday 8:30am-5:00pm