£(phone number removed) (Depending on experience)
Commercial Business Support
What is the purpose of the Finance Assistant?
The purpose of the Finance Assistant is to work closely with the Finance Supervisor on both sales and purchase ledger.
What will the Finance Assistant do?
* Sales Ledger: invoicing, producing statements, customer credits processing, debt chasing where necessary, point of contact for any debtor queries, liaison with Sales Department to assist in any sales order related queries.
* Purchase Ledger: supplier invoice checking and processing, liaison with all staff members to locate any missing invoices, point of contact for any creditor queries, weekly supplier payment preparations.
* Collation of all necessary import documentation and liaison with Logistics staff to reconcile all deliveries with POs and invoices. Preparing international documentation, fully reconciled, to Finance Manager for payment.
What skills and experience will the Finance Assistant have?
* Ideally AAT Level 2 or above
* Work experience as a finance assistant or similar role
* Good knowledge of accounting and bookkeeping procedures
* Accuracy and attention to details
* Have the ability to multitask
What will you get in return?