Manchester City Centre
Your new company
You will be required to work for a growing successful and grow business, who are experiencing a period of growth and are looking to expand further into the wider market. This is a permanent opportunity to work for a well-known brand which is continuously evolving whilst maintaining the brand. A commercially focused yet hands-on role where you will be taking ownership for the management accounts and will be business partnering with key stakeholders across the wider business. You will be supporting developing junior members of the team and assisting with additional projects throughout the year. This role will play a key part in budgeting and forecasting and aiding with the wider commercial strategic plan.
Your new role
- Business partnering with key stakeholders across the business including, Marketing, Group and other departments as well as meeting regularly to review budgets and costs
- Monitor and review balance sheet reconciliations
- Support the production of annual budgets including Balance Sheet, Cash Flow
- Produce the P&L forecasts
- Support and prepare daily & weekly cash flow forecast
- Assist with project related analysis and reporting as required
What you'll need to succeed
You must have prior experience producing monthly management accounts including budgeting and forecasting. along with strong Excel skills including lookups, pivots and formulas. ACCA/ACA/CIMA qualified. Excellent communication skills are key to be able to work closely with senior management across the business, you must also be proactive, naturally curious and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
What you'll get in return
£50,000 flexible working
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.