This Financial Controller will work closely with the MD and Board and be responsible for all aspects of finances and finance team.
This role will play an integral part as the business is looking to continue its current growth and increase the business through retail and online channels.
My client is a fantastic South Wales based SME in the FMCG space.
- Strategic input to the direction of the business, including modelling of business scenarios.
- Delivery of timely and accurate management accounts, monthly reporting of business performance to the business, including appropriate analysis and input to improve performance of the business.
- Working closely with the sales team to facilitate reporting and forecasting process.
- Manage and develop the small finance team.
- Development of detailed budget and forecasting and work with departments to track and evaluate.
- Business insight and support of pricing / costing to enable evaluated decision making.
- Oversee the implementation and ongoing development of the ERP system to facilitate the strategic and operational objectives of the business.
- Management and reporting of stock.
- Review and establishing of effective business processes.
- Cash flow management and forecasting.
- Management of year end processes.
Hands on approach - Must be able/willing to operate and communicate effectively at all levels within the department.
Professional Accounting qualification (CIMA, ACA, ACCA)
Customer focused mindset.
Previous experience in using SAP Business Bydesign would be beneficial but not a necessity.
Fantastic opportunity to join a first class business at a real time of growth.
Opportunity to work for a business you are passionate about its products.
Some flexi working (On site preferred majority of the time)