Senior Finance Manager
An opportunity has arisen for a Senior Finance Manager to join a high-growth ecommerce retail business based in central London.
My client is a PE-backed, 100% online retail company specialising in homecare based products and based in central London. They are about to embark on an exciting transaction to potentially double the size of the company.
Turnover is currently circa £20m with ~50 employees.
Working arrangements: currently working from home but the office is available for those that need access to that facility. Long-term, there will not be a requirement to be in the office 5 days a week.
Reporting into the Finance Director, the Senior Finance Manager is a newly created role to help setup the structure of accounting for the new entity, focus on the reporting and making sure that they standardise the accounting processes across the 2 new entities.
This role will manage and lead a team of 3 accounts assistants.
The successful Senior Finance Manager will have the following credentials:
- Professional finance qualification - ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- Online retail/FMCG/consumer goods experience highly useful
- Experience producing management accounts
- Experience producing budgets/forecasts & cash management
- Stock Accounting - valuation of stock, how to create provisions etc.
- Working knowledge of European VAT desirable
- SAP system skills desirable
- Excellent communication skills
- Notice period of 1 month or less
Basic salary between £60,000 to £70,000 + benefits TBC