Assistant, Internal Audit
- Perform the inventory stock take, cash audit and procedural audit based on instruction from the superiors.
- Checking the working papers and computation to ensure accuracy of the outcomes of inventory audit and cash audit as well as compliance.
- Workdone documented and working papers are inaccordance of standard to support audit result and findings with minimal inaccuracy.
- Support and cooperation for team members or report to Head Office team in a timely manner.
- Able to communicate with other team members and Operations and maintain good inter-personal and communications skills.
- Communicate with Field Managers and Franchisees on issues arising.
- Complete the audit report.
- Carry out and manage Inventory Audit & Compliance Review efficiently.
- To perform any other work as and when required.
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Self-motivated, resourceful and a team player.
- Willing to travel extensively on short notice.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office is essential.