Tax Senior Manager, International Tax Services Generalist (Multiple Positions)
Tax Senior Manager, International Tax Services Generalist (Multiple Positions), PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP, New York, NY. Formulate effective and tax-efficient cross-border strategies for both U.S. and overseas investments to help manage global tax rates, finding areas of cost reduction and responding to inquiries from regulatory authorities. Provide support and advice regarding tax laws and reporting, legislation and tax planning strategies based on geography and jurisdiction. Assisting with local tax laws, reporting requirements, statutory filings, corporate strategy, transfer pricing and indirect tax services. Proactively assist in the management of a portfolio of clients, while reporting to Directors and above.
40 hrs/week, Mon-Fri, 8:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Must have a Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent in Economics, Accounting, Business Administration, Tax or a related field, plus 6 years of post-bachelor's, progressive related work experience. In the alternative, the employer will accept a Master's degree or foreign equivalent in Economics, Accounting, Business Administration, Tax or a related field, plus 4 years of related work experience.
Certification(s) required: Active U.S. Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Enrolled Agent, or Member of the Bar or foreign equivalent.
Must have at least one year of experience with each of the following:
- Assisting companies to understand and assess the tax impact of company business, operations and transactions in multiple jurisdictions;
- Corporate and/or partnership taxation, including tax research, compliance, and consulting with an international taxation environment;
- Managing and employing extensive technical skills in structural realignment, cash and financial statement effective tax rate analysis and improvement of tax efficiencies of cross-border flows;
- Identifying and addressing client needs: building, maintaining, and utilizing networks of client relationships and communicating value propositions;
- Managing teams and supervising staff.
Travel up to 20% is required.
Please apply by mail, referencing Job Code NY2823, Attn: HR SSC/Talent Management, 4040 West Boy Scout Boulevard, Tampa, FL 33607.