Senior Accounts Officer
Your role involves supporting strategy formulation and commercial decisions for the organization, including supporting in planning, budgets, operational and project performance management reporting to the Directors. The role further involve supervising the processing of invoices, and ,ensuring that all payables and receivables are up to date
Treasury,Finance Controls and Taxation
· Implement FinanceControls and Taxation Policies and Procedures across the organisation.
· Prepare MonthlyManagement reports and Financial Statements.
· Maintain fixed assetsregister in accounting system and conduct spot and planned physical counts.Clear Fixed Assets. Control Account of new Fixed Assets purchased and labelthem.
· Prepare monthlyfinancial and management information reporting on the performance of theorganisation to the Directors
· Responsible for allbanking and Treasury activities of the organization.
· Prepare Bankreconciliations at the end of each Month
· Supervise petty cashand issue reconciliation statement at the end of each month.
· Ensure that all pettycash transactions are posted in Accounting Systems.
· Prepare and Inspectschedule for filing PAYE, SSNIT, VAT, WHT and Minor Taxes. Reconcile TaxAccounts at the end of each month. Ensure that all Tax returns are filed for eachmonth.
· Conduct spot andplanned physical count of inventory.
· Cause or ensure end ofMonth Fixed Assets and Inventory Schedule count are executed and, to supportthe Months Financial Statements.
· Support Operations inthe preparation of Operations and Maintenance as well as all support services(Logistics, Security, Project) budget.
· Ensure thatstatements are obtained for all fuel cards used at the end of each month forproper reconciliation
· Ensure that all Finance, Logistics and Procurementrelated documents are filed and hard copies are kept on file as well asmaintained in an electronic retrieval system.
· Ensurefinancial data has been backed up according to laid down procedure and at alltimes issues of business continuity have been adhered to as far as financialdata security and related matters are concerned.
· Evaluateand create Purchase and Release Purchase Order.
· Receive andmatch purchase invoices for payment processing.
· Carry outmonthly reconciliation of all vendors and issue age analysis report at end ofeach Month.
· Ensurethere are no budgets over runs at any point in time in the procurement processand if so, appropriate authorisation is received in line with laid down procedure.
Important Safety Tips
1. Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team. 2. If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.