Tatum is seeking a Financial Analyst for a high-growth organization in the Charlotte market. This person will work in the Strategic Finance group and handle pricing and investment initiatives to position the company for continued growth. The Financial Analyst will solve pricing issues and have opportunities to support M&A activities. This is a creative role offering lots of room for advancement and growth within the finance team. Ideal candidates will have 1-3 years of Financial Analysis experience, preferably within pricing, and the desire to learn and grow in a fast-paced environment.
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Permanent
salary: $70,000 - 80,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 1 Years
- Strategic pricing and profitability analysis
- Capital investment analysis
- Long-term financial modeling
- Customer contract analysis
- Help develop new pricing concepts
- Bachelor's degree in Finance
- 1-3 years of related financial analysis experience (pricing experience preferred)
- Previous financial modeling experience
- Advanced in Excel (v-lookups, pivot tables, macros)
Qualified and interested candidates can apply directly or contact Dan Higgins with Tatum for a confidential conversation.
skills: Financial Analysis, FP&A / Modeling
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.