Manages and provides analysis of financial and business performance, reporting, budgeting and
forecasting of business operations, performance KPIs, headcount and the financial infrastructure of
cost centers. Manages the budgetary planning and forecasting process by providing senior
management and executives with the analysis and information they need to make major operational,
financial, and strategic decisions. Interacts with key stakeholders across finance, accounting as well as
directly with business leaders. Demonstrate a strong attention to detail and analytical skills as well as
the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
1. Planning & Forecasting:
● Manage corporate planning, budgeting, forecasting, annual and long-range planning in
support of key operating segment(s), sales channel(s) and/or functional area(s).
● Provide accurate, timely, and actionable financial reporting and key business metrics to
business and operating teams, gain key insights into trends with meaningful and
● Develop data-driven analyses and KPI metrics to identify key trends, potential risks and
opportunities and optimize business operations.
● Deliver financial information relevant to the Company's FP&A calendar and quarter-end
close processes and procedures.
● Present financial information applying standard accounting processes, including GAAP,
amortization, depreciation, and capitalization.
3. Performance Management:
● Build thoughtful analyses to drive better business decisions and optimize resource
● Gathers data to contribute to building financial performance metrics to include utilization
of resources, efficiency metrics, dashboards and/or profitability reporting.
● Analyze portfolio/customer profitability and identify improvement opportunities
● Identify and maintain sales performance KPIs to drive organizational behavior
● Provide input and analytical support for business/investment/synergy cases, pricing
scenarios and/or billing.
4. Cross-Functional Collaboration: Collaborate and communicate on a timely basis with other
functional areas within the CFO organization (e.g. BFS, Accounting, Treasury, Tax and/or
Corporate FP&A) and with key stakeholders within the business areas regarding monthly or
quarterly forecasts, annual budgets and other financial trends and developments.
5. Other duties as assigned.
Skills/ Qualifications / Attributes
● Demonstrated knowledge of forecasting and financial statement analysis.
● Self-driven, organized, detail-oriented, and able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
● Strong written and verbal communication skills. Ability to communicate with team and top
management is essential as well as good presentation skills.
● Strong analytical and problem solving skills with attention to detail.
● Demonstrated success working in a deadline driven and multi-tasking environment.
● Consistently exceed expectations and take on more responsibility
● Typically reports to a Director or Senior Director
● Typically a minimum of 6 years related professional experience in finance or related field
● Prefer a minimum of 1-2 years experience in a supervisory position.
● Demonstrated competency in financial and statistical reporting, design, preparation of financial
● Highly experienced with ERP and ERM systems (e.g. Hyperion, Oracle Financials, OneStream)
● Advanced user of Excel, demonstrated ability to work with complex sets of data.
● BA/BS in Business, Finance, Economics, or equivalent. Additional experience in lieu of a degree
may be considered.
● Publicly-traded, high-growth technology companies preferred