Group Management Accountant
I am partnering with a reputable and growing manufacturing organisation who are seeking an astute part-qualified/finalist Group Management Accountant to join them on a permanent basis. Based in Harlow you will be able to commute to the offices for full-time work.
The client are a leading manufacturer based in Harlow who are seeking a highly capable Group Management Accountant to replace somebody retiring. The client are a large and stable organisation with plenty of room for progression for the right applicant.
- Responsible for management accounts, credit control and accounts payable function
- Month end process for the business, ensuring that both the Board Pack information and management accounts are delivered to the deadlines set.
- Budgets, forecast and commentary (variance analysis)
- Liaise with external advisors as and when required, e.g. payroll bureau, VAT specialist, tax advisors and so on.
- Liaise with External Auditors for the annual year end audit. Overall responsibility for team's preparation of the audit file.
- Preparation of the statutory accounts for all UK entities as directed by the Group Financial Controller.
- Collective responsibility for ad hoc projects that need addressing with a growing business. The individual will be required to work on these projects in a timely manner with the Group Financial Controller, and the wider team where applicable.
The successful candidate with have experience of all the duties listed in the above, be available to commute to Harlow for full-time work and finally be a part-qualified ACCA/CIMA accountant.
On offer to the successful candidate is the chance to join a stable, progressive and organic organisation with a brilliant culture! Be quick I will be shortlisting Wednesday 17th Feb.