Finance Manager - Bournemouth
Our client is looking for a Finance manager to join their accountancy team on a permanent basis.
Our client, a growing and well known business based in Bournemouth is looking for a Finance Manager to join their accountancy team.
* Provide clear direction and decisive leadership of the finance function.
* Work with the Senior Management Team to ensure the business has purposeful operations and accounting information.
* Provide leadership and mentoring to the existing staff in the finance department.
* Ensure the timely and accurate production of monthly management accounts.
* Assume ownership and present to the Board on all key finance matters, whilst acting as a key conduit between all other key areas of the business such as Sales, Purchasing and Operations.
* Maintaining oversight, communication and proactive management of pricing, costs, overheads, sales commissions, supplier rebates, invoicing, credit notes and expense reconciliations.
* Prepare company budget, forecasting and KPI's.
* Ownership of lending relationships, cash management, pensions, insurances, corporation tax, VAT, human resources and all financing.
The successful candidate will demonstrate the following:
- Part qualified Finance Professional (ACA/CIMA/ACCA) with relevant background.
- A commercial orientation and high-level strategic thinking, capable of challenging the status quo in a constructive manner.
- Excellent computer skills specifically MS Excel and MS PowerPoint.
- Ability to adapt quickly and establish trust and respect at all levels.
- Down to earth and no-nonsense person who will thrive in an entrepreneurial environment where there is daily change and innovation.
- Familiarity with IT systems development and upgrades.
£40,000 - £45,000