Your new company and role
A leading global business is seeking to compliment their team with a career driven qualified accountant/senior Financial Analyst to be responsible for FP&A for their Global Distribution. This role will play a key part in supporting provision of the financial analytics for operations through forecasting financial and operational performance; being responsible for producing and analysing actual results to support management decision-making. This role requires sharp finance skills, business sense and strong communication and influencing skills
Key role requirements:
* Be responsible for improving understanding of the performance of the Business Unit
* To be an active member of Operations FP&A and be responsible for the delivery of accurate, timely and appropriate information which supports the effective monitoring and reporting of operational performance.
* To co-ordinate the month end standard reporting processes for the FP&A team and seek to improve reporting. * To support the regional finance and FP&A teams ensuring effective delivery of forecasts and budgets.
* To support the regional finance and FP&A teams analysing Operational and Financial data
* To review, monitor and control capital investment projects and processes
You: This role requires strong FP&A experience plus commercial finance, stakeholder management and presentation skills and an ability to build and analyse spread sheets (advanced Excel is a must). You will be working within a global team, supporting and influencing teams across the whole business with regards to financial analysis for their operations. As such we require a strong business partner who can support various projects with FP&A and strong communication skills. We are seeking someone who is continuous improvement focused who has worked ideally within Distribution or Logistics or similar in either the private or public sector and who is self motivated, career driven and be willing to learn and develop and seeking to add value. This is a great opportunity to join a global, fast paced business.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for FP&A Analyst
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly