An opportunity for an experienced finance professional to join the business during an exciting time of growth, to lead and support the overall finance function.
The successful candidate will hold relevant accountancy qualification (ACA/ACCA/CIMA or equivalent) and ideally have previous experience in a small-to-medium sized organisation working within the manufacturing / distribution sector.
Michael Page are partnering exclusively with an SME client in Poole, who are looking to recruit an experienced Finance Manager into their team. Working closely and reporting to the Managing Director, this role will require experience in a combination of management and financial accounting, supporting the overall finance function as the business experiences positive growth throughout 2021 and moving forward.
- Prepare monthly & annual management accounts
- Liaise with the Company Accountants
- Preparation of R&D Tax Credit computation
- Control of Sales & Purchase ledgers
- Monitor cash flow
- Prepare & submit UK VAT returns
- Prepare submit monthly EU VAT returns
- Monthly & year-end payroll function
- Manage the renewal of all insurance policies for the business
- Maintain the asset register
- Annual budget preparation
- Bank reconciliations
- Stock value reconciliation
- Manage annual company returns
- Ensure the company meets it's statutory & compliance obligations
- Prepare profitability studies as required
- Advise the Managing Director on a range of financial matters.
- Dedication, enthusiasm and drive
- Previous experience in a Finance Manager role
- Ability to work and liaise with both financial and non-finance professionals to support overall business
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA or Equivalent Qualification
- Short-term notice period / immediate start (advantageous)
Competitive salary, chance to join the business during a time of growth and progress / develop skill set.