Controllership – Financial Reporting
- Assisting the entity controller in maintaining proper books of accounts for US, Canada and LATAM entities.
- Participating in monthly/quarterly book closure activities.
- Active participation in process improvement initiatives.
- Tracking and managing operational and risk control dashboard/MIS.
- Understanding of concepts such as profitability and ratio analysis, costing, pricing, revenue
- recognition and reporting, and other financial and accounting concepts especially accounting standards.
- Good communication skills, ability to work in teams and individually and under strict deadlines.
- The candidate should be proficient in MS Excel and PowerPoint
BBM, BBA, BMS, B.Com and allied specializations
- 10th or equivalent: Minimum 70%
- 12th or equivalent: Minimum 70%
- Graduation: Minimum 65% or 6.5 GPA or equivalent
Year of Passing
Graduation - 2021 ONLY
CIMA certification should be – 2020 & 2021 ONLY
Apply for Controllership – Financial Reporting
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly