A newly created Finance Manager role working with NHS / Healthcare in a 12 month Contract based in Leeds, but remote working currently. A great opportunity for someone without NHS experience to be able to move into this sector.
An NHS / Healthcare organisation based in central Leeds, but working remotely at this point in time with a view that blended office and home working will be the long term plan (although no immediate plans to return to the office in the short term). You will be able to use your accountancy skills to have an impact in supporting the NHS response to Covid-19.
This is a newly created Finance Manager role supporting a number of different stakeholders across the health care and NHS sector. Key areas of responsibility will include:
- Budget setting and budget monitoring, financial analysis & financial modelling, financial systems, revenue activity and for the provision of a comprehensive business partnering service.
- Revenue project accounting.
- Supporting delivery of a professional and expert Finance decision support service in order to optimise decision making and financial management across the key business areas
- Acting as the main contact for all strategic initiatives
- Supporting the provision of information and analysis for initiatives by business partnering key business areas, and including the provision of financial input and advice, financial analysis and coordinating operational support that is required to deliver the complex objectives.
Candidates will be fully qualified accountants ( ACA / ACCA / CIMA or CIPFA ) and will have previous finance manager or finance business partnering experience. It would be useful to have previous NHS or Healthcare experience, but more important is experience of successfully delivering a high quality level of finance business partnering across a large and complex organisation so this is a great opportunity for someone who would like to gain experience within the NHS, but coming from a different sector.
12 month fixed term contract (potential extension in the future)
Generous holiday and pension scheme entitlement
Salary of c£48,000- £58,000 depending upon relevant experience