Senior Finance Business Partner
Deliver outputs jointly with the Bids, Programmes and Solutions teams for both bids and projects. Provide monthly analysis of actuals v budget/forecast for live bids.
Our client has grown exponentially over the past few years and are now up to 350 employees. Having won a lot of contracts recently they plan to continue this growth through 2021 hence the birth of this role.
- Ensuring project codes are closed once bids are submitted and revenue and margin are traded as required
- Manage and report enterprise-wide resource workload planning to senior management
- Support the Operational Finance team with its deliverables
- Helping the finance team and wider business in other areas as required
- Run accurate variance analysis and reporting of budget and business plan forecasts for bids
- Ability to influence others at all levels of the business
- "Can do attitude" and ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines
- "Right first time" attitude to all work
- Multi-tasking is key as this is a maturing and growing business
Excellent package and opportunity to grow within the position and the business.