Finance Business Partner Management Accounting
Job Reference: 2622 - Posted 08-Feb-2021
F inance Business Partne r Management Accounting
We are looking for a Finance Business Partner for management accounting. You will oversee product costing, inventory management control, financial planning & analysis and providing managers with the relevant information to facilitate decision making.
The goal is to contribute to the success of our new plant set up at Batu Kawan .
- Responsible for product standard cost setting :
- To study and maintain the cost information; include standard cost set up and ensure accuracy of the product cost.
- To work closely with Industrial Engineering team on the set up of routing, work center and process alignment and understanding.
- Being SAP Product Costing Subject Matters Expert.
- Responsible for inventory management control; include risk provision, inventory r econcil ia tio n, scrap, cycle /physical count coordination and develop local inventory control and process.
- Responsible for month end closing and actual manufacturing variance analysis.
- Responsible for cost center planning; include forecasting & yearly budget.
- Prepare, analyze, and report cost accounting data to operation team for decision making or process improvement.
- Develop factory modeling for cost simulation when it is required.
Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, or related field
CPA will be added advantage
- Minimum of 5 years of management accounting experience , with exposure to manufacturing environment.
- E xperience in the use of SAP is a must.
- Conversant in Microsoft office applications, especially advanced knowledge of Excel & Power Point.
- Self-driven: You need an execution focus and a strong sense of urgency and conviction, even under minimal supervision
- Detail-oriented: Your work is reliably accurate and organized even when working fast
- Motivated: You take initiative and seek out additional responsibilities
- Adaptable: You will be able to handle multiple priorities in an everchanging environment, and be flexible in your day to day, priorities .