Credit Controller- Top 100 Law Firm- £25,000-£28,000
PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU HAVE EXPERIENCE WORKING AS A CREDIT CONTROLLER WITHIN A PROFESSIONAL SERVICES ORGANISATION (LEGAL SECTOR EXPERIENCE IDEAL)
Your new company
You will be working for a Top 100 International Law firm located in the heart of London. This firm is a leading player in property law and has a reputation that is second to none. An inclusive work place and friendly and driven credit control team who work together to achieve goals and hit targets. Pride themselves on being a down to earth business who place great importance on employee experience.
Your new role
- Chase payment of invoices by appropriate use of e-mail, letter and telephone contact with our clients within set targets.
- Develop strong working relations with internal colleagues and external clients.
- Send out of statements of accounts to clients.
- Record all communications made with clients.
- Send out copy invoices to clients.
- Bank cheques daily (when received).
- Assisting the Senior Credit Control by posting receipts on to the IPT system
- General sales ledger administration to ensure client records are kept up to date.
- Assist the Senior Credit Controller to maintain the Sterling, US$ and Euro cashbooks.
What you'll need to succeed
- 2 years experience in credit control within a service based industry
- Methodical approach to work
- Excellent communication skills
- Proactive approach to problem solving
- Ability to prioritise workload and work under pressure
- Team Player
- Flexible and hands-on approach
What you'll get in return
- Contributory pension scheme (up to 5% employer contribution).
- Interest-free season ticket loan
- 4 x life assurance benefit.
- Private medical insurance (after probation).
- Eye care vouchers.
- 25 days holiday per annum pro-rata plus public & bank holidays.
- Discretionary bonus arrangements.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.