Senior Credit Risk Analyst
As Senior Credit Risk Analyst you will be responsible for the development and implementation of Credit Risk Strategy to drive long-term, sustainable profit from our Financial Service offer as well as balance commercial risk and minimise potential customer detriment.
The organisation is a large, established retail business in Manchester
As a Senior Credit Risk Analyst your responsibilities will include;
- Responsible for identifying new opportunities through the application of analytical techniques that deliver commercial benefits and improve customer outcomes for the group.
- Identification of the commercial impact of all strategy opportunities with presentation back to the leadership team.
- Responsible for the implementation of strategy changes together with UAT within our Powercurve platform.
- Responsible for the design and build of the credit risk monitoring performance pack with written evaluation of performance together with any further actions/analysis identified from this.
- Undertake complex ad-hoc analysis to support the credit risk team in decision making across the credit lifecycle.
- Design and implement KPI's to track all strategy changes, this will include tracking of benefits against an agreed forecasted position.
- Undertake analysis to independently validate model benefits working closely with the Senior Risk Modelling Analyst.
- Credit Risk business lead for tactical initiatives.
- Develop key stakeholder relationships across the business to include IT, Marketing, Legal, Compliance.
The successful Senior Credit Risk Analyst should have;
- Highly analytical with strong technical skills - SAS & SQL are essential
- Degree level educated ideally in a numerate discipline & Maths GCSE grade C or above
- Strong communication skills
- Attention to detail
The successful Senior Credit Risk Analyst will receive;
- Salary of up to £50,000
- Competitive benefits package,
- Exposure to senior stakeholders