Senior Group Accountant
A superb Senior Group Accountant role has arisen within a fascinating P.E. backed Life Science group near Teddington, West London.
Michael Page Finance are delighted to be partnering a high growth, private equity backed global leader in the Life Science and Research sector, based near Teddington, South West London.
The business turnover ~£600million, operate globally and have recently gone through a P.E to P.E transaction. They are also in the middle of an acquisitive period and will continue this in to 2021 and beyond. Following this, they will be looking to offer an IPO within the next few years.
Due to the growth they are looking to hire a new Senior Group Accountant.
As Senior Group Accountant you will work closely with the group accounting team, Group Finance Manager and Group Finance Direct, as well as the CFO and Finance SLT.Monthly and yearly reporting including statutory financial statements preparationConsolidation, normalisations and adjustmentsEnsure the controls are implemented and upheld.Support on M&A activitiesSupport on new system role out and developmentContractual reviews under IFRS 15/16. Working closely with external auditors. Ensure development of financial accounting processes.plus much more!
The successful candidate will likely be:
- A fully qualified Manager from a top practice or a practice trained accountant with demonstrable group accounting experience within industry.
- IFRS experience is essential and USGAAP would be beneficial
- Capital markets experience would also be advantageous
- Complex multi-currency consolidations
- Team player
- Strong communication skills with the ability to challenge at all levels with both internal and external stakeholders
- Advanced excel skills
The Senior Group Accountant position comes with a competitive salary of £70,000-£80,000 depending on experience, plus bonus and comprehensive benefits package. They also offer dynamic working.