Interim Treasury Reporting Accountant
The Interim Treasury Reporting Accountant will be joining the team for a period of 12 months with the possibility of extension.
This is a critical role within the back office team of a well established treasury function, where you will be providing accurate reporting to various business units across the globe.
My client is a well-known international not for profit organisation with presence across the world.
- Responsible for ensuring various funds are accurately claimed and within a timely manner.
- Business partner with finance staff across all different offices around the world.
- Assist the rest of the team with the production of statutory financial statements.
- Liaise with both front and middle office of the treasury team to report on cash position.
- Newly Qualified Accountant with experience in Financial Accounting.
- Previous use of an accounting system (Agresso is beneficial).
- Understanding of how a complex organisation works.
- Strong business partnering skills such as communication and relationship building is essential.
- Opportunity to work for a large not for profit organisation.
- Development opportunities such as exposure to treasury reporting tasks.