- To provide business partnering support to the senior management team to improve customer and product profitability.
- Lead the development and coordination of the pricing process.
My client is an established business within their sector.
- Ensure pricing is up to date and accurately implemented.
- Provide a set of routine reports to assure that the business is under control and undertake ad hoc assignments to identify profit opportunities and address any issues identified by key performance indicators.
- Analyse pricing across the customer base to identify if price adjustments are required and if pricing strategies can be implemented to increase sales profitably.
- Analyse promotion activity and model proposals to improve the return on investment in marketing programs with key customers.
- Costing preparation for the pricing of products ordered as complete container consignments.
- Ensure that stock reporting is improved to maximise availability to key customers, this includes the monitoring of stock held remotely by some key customers.
- Stock availability is a key measure in the business and reports will need to be developed to improve communication both internally and externally.
- Provide input to warehouse and distribution management system initiatives to ensure improved stock accuracy, better understanding of the distribution costs by different channels and to reduce wastage.
- Contribute to the preparation of the company's accounts.
- Initially the role will focus on profitability analysis down to gross margin and distribution channel profitability.
- CIMA qualified accountant
- Strong excel skills
- Sage 200 and SAP
- Manufacturing experience is key
- Competitive salary
- Remote working
- Career Progression