UK Payroll Specialist
UK Payroll Specialist - 12 Month FTC to Perm - Technology - London
Your new company
A prestigious technology business, with a phenomenal global presence looking to bolster their Payroll function with a Payroll expert. As a business they are known for hiring and nurturing the best. Although this is set to be an initial 12 Month Fixed Term Contract, there is a genuine vision for this role to go permanent.
Your new role
Joining the global Payroll team you will have a core focus on the in-house, UK Payrolls. You will also have the opportunity to support the wider team and gain exposure on the International Payrolls as well. Your responsibilities will include:
- Processing the start to finish monthly Payroll
- First line and escalation point for all Payroll queries
- End to end Benefit administration, liaising with benefit providers
- Payroll Year End - P11D's & P60's
- Supporting the International Payroll team
What you'll need to succeed
In order to be selected for interview it is absolutely essential you have demonstrable in-house UK Payroll experience. In addition, you will have experience with payroll manual calculations, adept with picking up new Payroll and HR systems and experience with Payroll Year End would be highly regarded.
What you'll get in return
In addition to a competitive salary you will receive:
- A prestigious company name, world famous and fantastic CV enhancer
- Fantastic office space, and opportunity to develop your Payroll career (International exposure etc)
- Excellent company benefits
- Discretionary Bonus
and much more.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.