Structured Finance - Insight Week
- Our Structured Finance Female Insight Week is open to all undergraduates finishing university in 2023
- We’re looking for motivated and forward-thinking people with the curiosity to approach things from fresh perspectives and the ability to build great working relationships
- You’ll bring a real customer focus, and a willingness to challenge others and learn and adapt in a truly innovative environment.
About the programme
This is a great way to learn more about our purpose, network with colleagues to hear about their experience, get a feel for our inclusive culture and what a career in this part of our business is all about.
The programme runs over five days in September 2021 (6th-10th). You can expect to:
- Learn about our team, the clients we work with and the projects we’re working on
- See how we structure financing solutions for our customers
- Broaden your professional horizons by meeting with key business leaders and graduates to get a feel for what a career in this part of our business is all about
- Understand more about our internship and graduate programmes and how these will help you forge a career in Structured Finance.
About the business area
You’ll be joining us in Structured Finance, where we provide debt product specialist solutions and first-class advisory services to UK and European corporate and private equity clients.
We cover a broad range of specialisms, from acquisition financing and specialist asset-backed financing, to leveraged buyouts and project finance for greenfield renewable energy projects.