Group Reporting Accountant
Group Reporting Accountant required for a 15-month fixed term contract in Essex.
Your new company
As Group Reporting Accountant, you will be working for a large, reputable business in Essex.
Your new role
Working closely with the group reporting team and key members of senior management, you will be responsible for producing consolidated month end reports and carrying out ad hoc projects/tasks as requested.
Your main duties will include:
- Producing consolidated P&L, balance sheet and cash flow for the group
- Using Cognos & Excel to prepare group management reports
- Liaising with the local teams to gain updates and amendments to reconcile and review monthly financial data
- Identifying and resolving accounting and reporting matters during the monthly reporting cycle
- Acting as a key point of contact during the interim and year end audit
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful for the position of Group Reporting Accountant, it is essential that you are fully qualified (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) with experience of working in a group consolidations role. Ideally you will have worked in a multi-currency environment and will be familiar with external reporting under IFRS. As this role will involve liaising with colleagues of varying levels of seniority, you must be a confident and effective communicator.
Although currently working remotely, future plans are to return to the office, therefore you must be willing to commute to Essex when required.
What you'll get in return
This role is offered on a 15-month fixed term contract, and is an exciting opportunity to join a leading, international business.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.