Chief Financial Officer
The focus of this role is to be a partner to the CEO in communicating about, and executing on, strategy. Leading the Finance and IT Function to ensure understanding the business's data assets to drive efficiencies, improve decision making and support business performance and growth. Identify opportunities for the organisation to innovate through digitalisation.
- Lead Finance and IT functions in providing and interpreting Financial information to support robust decision making to support strong financial performance. Product cost and pricing, margin analysis, market strategies, product introductions, reporting and measurements.
- Strong Business Acumen as demonstrated by providing appropriate business guidance during budget and forecasting process as well as support for Capital and Business Development projects.
- Develop a strong understanding of the business; building cross-functional relationships to ensure good understanding of context to further the interpretation of trends and therefore the numbers that drive the business.
- Contribute to the wider business though thought leadership and spotting innovation opportunities with the potential to drive superior performance.
- Analyze negative trends and significant deviations in actual performance to budget, and recommend corrective action to operations management.
- Take a lead in ensuring the business has the right organisation and capability (structure, cost, performance management, skills and development).
- Provide information on the consolidated results of both internally and externally to the Holdings group, including monthly reporting and periodic reforecasting of the current year financial and business plans.
Experience and Qualifications
- Business or Accounting Degree
- CPA or Advance degree preferred
- 15+ years of progressive experience as Finance Leader
- Broad experience with international finance function which includes manufacturing
- High levels of digital experience advantageous
- Has built high performing teams