Amazing opportunity for a Part Qualified Financial Accountant to join this Financial Services firm in the heart of Central London. Financial Services experience is essential for this position.
Global investor with offices worldwide. My client is continuing to grow and offers clear, exciting career prospects.
- Prepare UK VAT returns (monthly / quarterly) for multiple entities
- Prepare Luxembourg VAT returns (monthly / quarterly) for multiple entities
- Prepare bi-monthly treasury report, including liaison with outsourced service providers
- Co-ordination of banking administration for onshore and offshore bank accounts
- Calculation of monthly recharges between Group entities
- Upload of managing agent reports for various Group properties into the ledger
- Prepare analysis to support the preparation of management accounts, budgets and forecasts
- Prepare management accounts of less active Group entities
- Reconciliation of intercompany balances
- Provide information and support to the auditors
- Maintain hard and soft copies archives of all relevant information
- Other ad hoc duties as required
- Part Qualified Accountant
- 3+ Years experience within Financial Services (this is essential).
- Degree educated
- £35,000 - £40,000
- Full study support
- Private health care
- Flexible working