Accounts Payable/ Accounts Receivable Manager
My client is looking for an experienced AP/AR Manager to join their finance team.
My client is a well established business based in West London within the leisure industry.
As an AP/AR Manager you will be responsible for:
- Managing AP ledger - aged debt/liability, supplier management
- Bank payments and transactions
- Managing AR ledger and cash collection
- Management of 1-2 assistants
- Business partnering with business on transactional activity
The successful candidate will have:
- AAT qualified (ideally) or 5+ year's experience in AP function
- SAP and iDocuments experience (ideally) or needs to demonstrate real strength in AP/AR systems
- Managing people
- Outgoing personality
- The opportunity to step up into a managerial position.
- The chance to work for a well established and fast growing business
- Competitive salary.