Senior Payroller with International Experience (3 months)
This role, Senior Payroller with International Experience (3 months), is an exciting opportunity to work for a growing Retail brand based in the City of London.
Our client are a very well respected business that are changing the way their market operates. It is a great time to work for them as they have seen sequential growth for the last 2 years.
The role is a temporary role with the view to become permanent.
Our client are an international Retail company based in the City of London near to Holborn.
They are specifically looking for a candidate with International payroll experience - looking at Europe and with a focus on Germany.
Our client are keen to hire a candidate for 3 months as a probation with the view to become permanent thereafter.
Candidates must be immediately available or on 1 weeks notice.
This role, Senior Payroller with International Experience (3 months), involves
- Focusing on International payroll specifically for Europe (with focus on Germany)
- Working in multiple currencies
- Processing the payroll for up to 500 people
- Dealing with timesheets, holiday pay, maternity pay, paternity pay etc
- Dealing with P45s and P60s
- Ensuring the payroll is processed accurately and on time
- Investigating discrepancies and revolving errors when needed
- Implementing new processed if needed or upgrading existing processes
- Working with stores based in Europe as well as store managers
- Accountancy focused and financial services backed
- Paid hourly
- 3 months initially with the view to become permanent
- Based in the City of London near to Holborn
The candidate we are looking for, Senior Payroller with International Experience (3 months), must:
1. Have experience of international and European payroll - if a candidate has done German payroll they will be prioritised
2. Be immediately available or on 2 weeks notice
3. Be happy to commit to a 3 month assignment with the view to become permanent
This role is an excellent opportunity for a candidate with international payroll experience to work for a growing brand!