The primary objective of the role is the preparation and completion of accounts related tasks in a timely and accurate manner. You will also be leading the finance function with a small team working under you.
My client is a market leading firm within their industry and are continuing to grow. They operate across the UK and their central hub is based in East Manchester.
- Preparing, reconciling and posting nominal journals including Suspense Account, accruals and prepayments;
- Maintaining the relevant calculation spread sheets; the Asset Register spreadsheet and system Asset Register.
- Ensuring the System Spreadsheets and Nominal Ledgers reconcile
- Preparing the journal for Depreciation
- Producing analysis reports, P&L and Balance Sheet for inclusion in the Board Report.
- Compilation of the monthly Board Reports for the Board Meetings.
- Completing the Balance sheet reconciliations on a monthly basis.
- Covering all duties of the Management Accountant as required as well as completing additional assignments as directed by Finance Director.
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Qualified by experience or qualified ACCA/CIMA.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel.
- Be able to meet deadlines.
The successful candidate will receive a salary up to £40,000 with excellent company benefits.