Chief Financial Officer
Bridgepoint Consulting, An Addison Group Company, is adding talent to our Denver area team of Professional CFO Consultants!
We are currently seeking qualified CFO's who want to join an amazing team of talented Consultants, tasked with supporting our clients with a wide range of interim and project-based Finance & Accounting needs. Our clients consist of a variety of small to mid-sized growth-stage companies in the greater Colorado Front-Range region. Our Consultants provide services onsite at the client's location and function as part of their teams throughout the duration of each project.
The ideal CFO candidate should have 3+ years of CFO experience with emerging and growth-stage middle market companies where they have delivered transformational change in a Private Equity and/or Venture Capital backed environment. Our CFO Consultants partner with our clients' executive teams to professionalize their Finance & Accounting functions ensuring efficient scalability for high-growth and future exits.
This opportunity is available for full time CFO Consultants to engage with Bridgepoint's clients as a trusted advisor. If you have a passion for helping growing companies achieve success, then we want to talk to you!
- Lead transformative projects within finance organizations and implement improved financial reporting, forecasting and controls for both domestic and global organizations
- Oversees the operations of the accounting department, including the design of an organizational structure adequate for achieving the department's goals and objectives
- Manage the accounting team with a hands-on approach, both domestic and international teams
- Experience with budgeting/forecasting with complex/dynamic financial models
- Direct experience working with venture capital and private equity investors is required
- Strong financial modeling, business plan development skills, and investor deck preparation experience are required
- Applicable industry experience would include technology, manufacturing, and goods & services
- Work with a variety of clients, providing critical senior financial management services with the ability to deliver those services at a hands-on level
- Ability to adapt to various client environments, and communicate effectively with all levels within the organization
- Consistently demonstrate the Bridgepoint Consulting core values: Uphold Integrity, Value Client Relationships, Empower Team Members
- Candidates with the Certified Public Accountant or Certified Management Accountant designations are strongly preferred
- Prior public accounting experience, a plus
- Competitive salary and quarterly bonuses
- Medical/Dental/Vision benefits
- Excellent 401K employer match