Miejsce pracy: Warszawa
Your responsibilities can cover following areas:
- Perform asset management accounting processes,
- Perform inventory accounting processes,
- Settle intercompany balances and intercompany reconciliations,
- Process GL transactions including accruals, corrections and other journal entries,
- Perform GL period end and reconciliations for less complex entities,
- Assist with legal compliance processes in association with the outsourcing partner (statutory reporting, corporate tax return, withholding tax, auhority audits and statistical reporting),
- Handling internal customer inquiries and inquiries from outsourcing partners or authorities,
- Deliver service in line with agreed controls, policies and procedures,
- Identify opportunities for process improvements regarding quality and productivity.
You're the perfect match, if you have:
- Master Degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics,
- Experience in accounting department (minimum 2 years),
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office tools and particularly in MS Excel,
- Very good English,
- Willingness to learn and can-do attitude.
- Employment contract
- Medical and dental care
- Multisport card
- MyBenefit cafeteria
- Life insurance
- New ergonomic office
- Pension program
- Flexible working hours
- Work-life balance
- Internal & External trainings
- Home Office
- Fuits and vegetables
For more information about our Shared Service Centre please visit:
At PANDORA you will be part of an international hub of can-do spirited and performance-driven people.
Are you a passionate team player, willing to support the success of our unique brand? Then you are likely to fit right in!