Senior Finance Manager
A newly created Senior Finance Manager position in a growing organisation with strong financial stability based in Yorkshire. Great benefits on offer and a friendly and open working culture.
A growing organisation based in Yorkshire and the Humber with strong financial stability and opportunity for career progression as the finance team is further developed. It is anticipated that when covid restrictions are lifted that the working pattern will be split between working from home and the office based in a city centre location.
As a Senior Finance Manager in this newly created role you will use your accountancy skills and experience to deliver across a number of key objectives including:
- High-quality monthly operational cost reports and headcount and project reports
- Develop monthly business area specific cost reports to include actuals, budget and forecast
- Develop monthly rolling cost forecasting
- Manage production of annual operational and salary cost budget and forecasts, report actuals against plan and manage monthly / quarterly re-forecasting
- Line-manage 2 - 3 direct reports and also coach and develop the wider team
- Embrace and lead a culture of continuous improvement collaborating across Finance to maximise the effectiveness of finance processes, reporting systems and the financial control framework
Candidates will be fully accountancy qualified ( ACA / CIMA / ACCA or equivalent) and will possess the following skills and experience:
- A previous track record in a similar Senior Finance Manager / Finance Manager role in producing quality cost reports, business planning and forecasting
- Significant experience in management of cost reporting and analysis
- Team management experience including development of skills within your team members
A competitive basic salary of c£60,000 - 70,000 depending upon relevant experience, 30 days holiday plus statutory days and the option to buy and sell holiday, 15% pension contributions and bonus scheme up to 15%