As Finance Manager, you will act as the business partner between finance and non-finance contacts within the UK Property division. You will liaise with key stakeholders which includes the CFO and Group CEO.
My client, an International business with a large Property division have big growth plans for their UK division and have invested a significant amount of money into the business over the last couple of years.
- Day to day running of the UK Property Division
- Production of the monthly management accounts
- Preparation and review of annual budgets
- Cash flow reporting
- Statutory reporting and managing the external audit
- Working with the project team on investment appraisals
- Verifying and challenging proposed projects
- Utilisation of newly installed SAP system, such as further developing automated reporting
- ACA qualified or equivalent
- This would suit a 1st or 2nd time mover from Practice
- Property industry specific knowledge would be desirable
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Ability to work in an autonomous role
- Strong Excel skills
A competitive salary as well as a very luxury company car and bonus. You will also have exposure to the Group CFO and Group CEO of a global business which will be invaluable experience for your career.