Factory Accountant - Temp to Perm
A rare opportunity to a join a growing national brand as a Factory Accountant - Temp to Perm in a progressive and nurturing environment. Involvement in reporting and business decision making from day one, this position is ideal for progressive individuals looking to give a boost to their career.
A growing national Manufacturing and Production brand is looking to bring on board a talented and progressive Factory Accountant - Temp to Perm role with a quick start possible. With growth and expansion planned in the coming year this role will assume responsibility for two members of staff and be involved in key business decisions on site, including the growth of the brand. With fantastic career progression opportunities, this a supportive environment proven to add value to their employees.
Easily accessible for anyone in the area of West Norfolk, including Downham Market, King's Lynn, Thetford, Bury St. Edmunds or Ely and Newmarket.
The Key responsibilities for the role of Factory Accountant - Temp to Perm are:
- Support the Site Accountant in preparation of site and consolidated region-level monthly management accounts.
- Responsibility for two Finance Assistants
- Working as part of a reporting team to deliver on-time, accurate and understood monthly management accounts for the business.
- Financial Forecasting and Strategic Planning - continuous drive to improve processes
- Analysis of monthly financial data, identifying trends and anomalies to increase the accuracy of reporting.
- Monthly reconciliations including posting and analysis
- Processing of the payroll journal and production of detailed analysis
- Provision of accurate reporting packages for management - including KPIs (both financial and non-financial), key deliverable and various financial reviews.
- Annual external audit
- Ad-Hoc Responsibilities
The Successful candidate for the role of Management Accountant will be:
- Be Immediately Available or on a relatively short notice period
- Part Qualified (CIMA, ACCA, ACA) ideally a finalist or QBE
- Proficiency in Excel is required - Pivot Tables, Nested VLOOKUPS, Financial Modelling
- Experience of using relevant software packages - SAP preferred
- Extensive knowledge of management accounts, ideally in a commercial environment
- Management/supervisory experience of junior finance staff
- Proven track record of business partnering internally and externally
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Able to multi-task
- Team Player
A wonderful benefits package alongside a competitive salary as well as the opportunity to work for a growing brand with career progression opportunities. Joining the Manufacturing and Production sector in an incredibly varied and fast paced role.