This role will report into the financial controller and will involve; Statutory accounts preparation, management accounts, VAT and Corporation tax preparation and payroll.
Our client is a growing member within their market of wealth management and investment.
- Financial accounting and Statutory reporting for the Group
- Preparation of the monthly management accounts and reports
- Responsible for the preparation of the Group corporation tax schedules and payments
- Maintaining the data required for quarterly VAT returns
- Reconciliation of the Group balance sheet accounts on a monthly basis
The jobholder will have several years' experience in preparing statutory accounts (including experience of UKGAAP FRS 102), management accounts, VAT and Corporation tax preparation and payroll. They will have a good working knowledge of Excel, to at least an intermediate level including pivot tables and more complex formulas.
our company is has on offer a brilliant package for the right candidate.