Treasury Product Control (P&L and Risk) Associate
The Corporate & Investment Bank Treasury (CIBT) is a critical function within CIB Finance and Business Management. This team is looking for an analyst to support a broad array of initiatives for the CIBT Balance Sheet and Liquidity Analytics Group.
- Produce daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly liquidity risk reports (JPM Internal Stress and 5G/LCR) and analyse key drivers of period over period movements and provide variance commentary.
- Produce weekly, monthly and quarterly liquidity metrics package for CIB senior management and key CIBT stakeholders.
- Utilize knowledge of financial products such as Deposits, Commitments, Derivatives, Secured Funding; apply a deep understanding of regulatory guidelines (Basel III, 5G LCR, 5G) and main measurements (LCR, NSFR) to determine their potential impact for the CIB.
- Coordinate globally to develop specific CIB sub-Line of Business commentary and analysis for individual reporting results.
- Bachelor degree required, minimum 1 years of working experience in Finance with emphasis in analytical work
- Strong analytical, creative thinking and problem solving skills. Comfortable in managing large amounts of data and identifying takeaways
- Good understanding of finance and financial markets and on and off balance sheet products especially for products related to market business (e.g., prime brokerage, secured funding, etc.)
- Knowledge of liquidity risk regulations and implication associated with products preferred, but not required
- Strong computer skills, particularly in Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Access
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, offering solutions to the world's most important corporations, governments and institutions in more than 100 countries.